Coachella 2013 Street Styles

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Every year around this time, one of the hottest art and music festivals in the country is held. Coachella, as we have been hearing about for weeks now, has just wrapped up its last weekend in Indio, California. Not only were the performances incredible and the celebrity sightings indescribable, the fashion was something everyone will be talking about for months to come. Coachella makes everyone step out of their comfort zone and bring out their wild/edgy side, even Victoria Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio who brought out a pair of neon shorts! The pieces that seemed to be trending throughout both weekends included but not limited to high-wasted shorts, belly shirts, and the most popular- floral print everything! Like Vogue states in this month’s issue, “Coachella is high fashion”.

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.