The Co-Founder of Keurig Will Be There…Will You?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Bryant University Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO) is excited to be hosting its 2nd Annual Regional Conference, BUNEEC this weekend!  The Bryant University Northeast Entrepreneurship Conference will be held from 3:30-8pm on Friday, February 22nd and 10:30am – 3:30pm on Saturday, February, 23rd in the George E. Bello Grand Hall.  The conference is a unique experience for attendees from Bryant, regional CEO chapters and local entrepreneurship organizations to become inspired and gain valuable insight.  While it is classified as an entrepreneurship conference, the topics of this conference are valuable for all people with a passion!  CEO’s goal of the event is for attendees to learn the specific skill sets necessary to launch a business idea.  That is something which is invaluable to today’s business leaders.

“Bryant University CEO takes a different approach in creating a conference.  Listening to the success stories of dozens of developed entrepreneurs is extremely inspirational. However, we feel many details of exactly how they got there are left out.  With our passionate desire to spread entrepreneurship, we want to provide the attendees at our conference with “how-to” workshops, teaching specific skill sets necessary to launch a business idea, as well as inspirational keynotes speakers who share their “rags to riches” stories and other helpful anecdotes.” – BUNEEC

The most exciting part of this event?! Chris Stevens, the Co-Founder of KEURIG is coming to speak!  He is one of many keynote speakers featured at the event.  Another speaker is flying in from Sweden specifically to speak at BUNEEC!  The industries covered at this conference extend from the health industry, to entertainment, to technology.  There is truly something for everyone!  There will be workshops on intellectual property, legals, negotiation, how to start a website, working without a technical founder and more!

And what does every college student appreciate most? Good food of course!  There will be an amazing dinner on Friday and lunch on Saturday.

Bryant University students can register with their email and promotion code BRYANT2013 for free admission and other schools are receiving special discounts as well!  So far there’s over 150 people registered! Don’t miss out on this fun and incredible opportunity!

For more information and to register, visit the BUNEEC website: www.buneec.org.