This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

HC: Name, year, major?

NF: Noelle Ferragamo, junior, actuarial math

HC: What are you involved in on campus?

NF: I’m a member of the club tennis team (I’ve given myself the unofficial title of club tennis enthusiast), and I’m also a part of Delta Zeta.

HC: What is your Starbucks order?

NF: Well, I have a few go-to’s: Hot vanilla chai during the winter, and either an iced white mocha or iced passion tea lemonade for the warmer months.

HC: What is your current obsession?

NF: Hairless guinea pigs. Trust me, they’re the cutest little animals ever.

HC: Where is your favorite place to shop?

NF: Probably the market just because I don’t have to feel bad about spending money since I need food to survive.

HC: How would you describe your style?

NF: I think my style is pretty simple. I don’t like to wear clothes that are super bright and “in your face” but I definitely have this sort of dark, simple and eclectic look going on most days.

HC: Who has made the biggest impact on your life?

NF: My late best friend, Dan, has definitely had the biggest impact on my life. He was 100% the only person that truly understood who I was, where I was from, and where I was going (even when I didn’t). He opened my eyes to so many things and helped me grow into the person that I am today. He was (and still is even up in heaven) the single greatest influence in my life.

HC: What can’t you live without?

NF: I can’t live without tennis. It’s the one thing that keeps me grounded and allows me to get away from my life for a little while which is something I really need on most days.

HC: Who is your favorite band?

NF: The 1975

HC: What is your favorite way to eat a potato?

NF: Chik-Fil-A waffle fries

HC: What cause do you really care about?

NF: Wow, there’s several causes that I really care about so I’ll try to narrow it down. I’m so passionate about the environment and animals. I get extremely riled up talking about the water crisis in the world, the declining bee population, and the terrible mistreatment of animals like elephants and pigs.

HC: Where is your dream place to live?

NF: I would absolutely love to live in New York City or Verona, Italy. I fell in love with both cities the very first moment I visited them.

HC: What has been your favorite experience thus far at Bryant?

NF: My sophomore international experience in Italy was definitely my favorite experience here. I met so many of my close friends on that trip and we all had the best time. It’s something I will never forget.

HC: What are your opinions on hairless guinea pigs?

NF: If you refer back to my current obsession answer, I think you’ll know my opinion on the beautiful little creatures.

HC: What is your favorite Snapchat filter?

NF: I guess my favorite would be the one with the pink floating flower crown thing, it makes me look like a boho angel princess.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

NF: Oh John Cena for sure. He’s literally everything to me.

HC: What is your pet peeve?

NF: Hmm, I think my biggest pet peeve would be people leaving half drunken water bottles around my house. Like if you didn’t want the whole bottle you should have just poured a glass from the tap!