BUNEEC 2017: The Conference You Do NOT Want to Miss!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

If you go to Bryant, you’ve heard of CEO.  You’ve maybe even heard of their annual regional conference, BUNEEC (pronounced “be unique”) which stands for Bryant University Northeast Entrepreneurship Conference.  But, what you don’t know is what an incredible opportunity it is to be able to attend the conference for all majors alike!

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOvOtfK-1eM]

For starters, CEO is bringing in original Shark Tank judge and As Seen on TV founder Kevin Harrington as the keynote speaker.  He has years of experience and expertise in the business world that will certainly make for an invaluable presentation.

Breakout sessions are also a key part of the BUNEEC conference.  They are aimed at providing tools that will enhance your abilities to lead in business. These skills are not only vital for entrepreneurs; they can be utilized by young businesspeople across all majors from Marketing to Finance to Management.

And what Bryant student doesn’t thrive off of networking?  There will be ample opportunity to have great conversation with professionals, as well.

If you plan on being successful in the business world, this is not something you will want to miss.  And the best part? It’s free for Bryant students!  The conference will be held on March 4th from 12PM to 6PM in Bello Grand Hall.  You can sign up here.

They are also taking over the ROTO on Thursday (2/23) from 8am-3pm to register for everyone! Everyone who signs up will be entered in a contest to win an APPLE WATCH, which will be given out at 3:15pm that same day. You don’t want to miss that!