Bryant Habitat For Humanity Campus Chapter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

This year, Bryant University senior Justin Dauley, created a Habitat for Humanity chapter on Bryant’s campus. Habitat for Humanity was founded in 1976 to help provide housing for people not only in the United States but worldwide. Each year, Habitat builds thousands of homes for people in need which allows many families to have decent and affordable housing. Whether Habitat volunteers are helping veterans, victims of natural disasters, or people living in poverty, they all have the same goal: to give everyone a place to call home.  

Bryant Habitat is affiliated with Habitat West Bay and Northern Rhode Island who provides housing to those in need in 15 towns in Rhode Island. Since becoming an official Habitat affiliate in 1995, West Bay and Northern RI has built 17 homes solely by volunteers. Bryant Habitat plans to work with their affiliate as well as the Bryant Veteran club on a team build day this semester. Bryant students will be getting their hands dirty to build a house for a veteran in the surrounding area.  

Bryant Habitat welcomes all Bryant students to join! Meetings are Tuesdays at 5pm in Unistructure 242.  

Check out their social media:  

Instagram: @bryanthabitatforhumanity 

Twitter: @bryanthabitat 

Facebook: Bryant Habitat Club  

Website: bryanthabitat.org  

Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied. 
Bryant University Class of 2019 I am a caffeine dependent human being that enjoys avoiding all responsibilities. Blogging is a new passion of mine, hope you're a supporter. Love all the homies that read my articles. Xoxo B