Bryant Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

At Bryant University, you began compiling your Bucket List at the beginning of freshman year.  You start realizing goals you want to achieve, places you want to visit, and the people you want to get to know.  Her Campus Bryant has anonymously collected some Bryant student’s ‘To Do’s” on their own Bucket List, to make one of our own.

1. Ice a professor while in class
  2. Steal a goose at the Bryant pond
  3. Have sex in a classroom in the Unistructure (c’mon it’s on everyone’s)
  4. Go on Spring Break to somplace epic
  5. Stick to the motto “Work hard, play harder
  6. Hang out on the multi-cultural couch
  7. Take a blow up raft out on the pond on a sunny day and just chill
  8. Take Marge on a date to Salmo
  9. Retire my fake to a deserving freshman in need
  10. Score a great internship while at Bryant
  11. Getting elected on an EBoard of any club or org
  12. Take a photo with the Royal Fam (Mr. and Mrs. Machtley)
  13. Remembering the Spring Weekend Concert, or just Spring Weekend in general
  14. Swim across the pond
  15. Be a founder of an organization on campus
  16. 4am naked lap around campus
  17. Tray sledding behind salmo
  18. Start the wave at a sports game
  19. Take a picture with New Boyz or Timeflies at Spring Weekend
  20. Do a flashmob in the roto
  21. Make a difference on campus in someway
  22. Making Dean’s List and not missing it by 0.01 of a point
  23. Climb the Globe!

Have anything to add to our Bucket List? E-mail Her Campus Bryant at hercampus@bryant.edu

Devon is a senior at Bryant University.  As a Marketing and Communications major, Her Campus is everything that Devon loves. Her hometown of Rutland, Vermont is where she was born and raised.  She attended Philadelphia University for her freshmen year of college as a Fashion Industry Management major, but discovered her true passion was the business aspect of the fashio industry, leading her to transfer to a nationally ranked business school, Bryant University.  Devon is the co-president of the Her Campus chapter at Bryant and is also a Research Assistant in the school's Office of Planning and Institutional Research.  You will see Devon on campus organizing HC events, running around finishing projects, or hanging out with her friends.  Devon's passions include: writing, dance, the ocean, and spending time with the people she loves.  
Hillary Coombs is a junior at Bryant University studying International Business and Marketing minoring in Chinese and Spanish. She works during the summers at Westminster Tool blogging and updating all social media accounts as well as interning in the International Affairs office. During the fall of 2012, Hillary studied abroad in Salamanca, Spain where she held a marketing internship and perfected her Spanish language. At Bryant, she works in the Office of Planning and Institutional Research gathering crucial university data and presenting it through documents to the President, Deans, and other faculty members of Bryant University. Aside from working and studying Hillary is a member of the Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority and Omicorn Delta Kappa. Hillary finds peace of mind staying active and running in local 5K races.