This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

The dorm room pictured below looks bright, sunny, and warm. This is what students at Bryant are waiting for, because let’s face it, we are tired of the snow and cold! This picture has natural light filtering in, which can be easily done by opening your window and changing the curtains that the school provides so your room looks not only brighter, but warmer and more welcoming. Also adding colors that compliment your other items in the room makes it seem bigger. If you can, get spring colors to brighten up your room. Lastly, get a funky pieceof furniture for your room! This piece will help show your sides that people may not know about you. This room looks bright and warm, just by these simple tricks. Say goodbye to winter, and hello to SPRING!

Photo From: HGTV 

I am a fun, outgoing person and spend my time shopping, reading, and writing for HC. I enjoy tanning and hanging with my friends or watching Netflix when I have time. Please feel free to follow me on insta at @alexandranpappas I will follow you back!