The Boots of Bryant

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Last week’s 70-degree day was a pleasant reminder that spring is in the air. Unfortunately, the temperatures have dropped back below freezing and it looks like this strange winter is determined to carry on a little longer. We at HC Bryant are just as ready as you are to break out our sundresses and bathing suits, but there is one thing we’re going to miss when the warm weather comes to stay. This week’s photoblog is a tribute to the fabulous (and diverse) boots of Bryant. Enjoy wearing them while you still can!

Photo 1 Boots Worn by Tara Hersey

Photo 2 Boots Worn by Stacey Belcher

Photo 3 Boots Worn by Nicole Barrett

Photo 4 Boots Worn by Laura Wrightson

Photo 5 Boots Worn by Makena Sage

Photo 6 Boots Worn by Nikki Baccaro

Photo 7 Boots Worn by Danielle Freeman

Photo 8 Boots Worn by Taylor DeBever and Jessica Gadbois

Makena is a senior at Bryant University, studying International Business, Marketing and Spanish. In addition to co-founding Her Campus at Bryant, Makena is a published author, a peer mentor for Academic Programs International, works as a research assistant on campus, and is over-involved in general (and loving it). When she isn’t running frantically between classes, work and meetings, Makena enjoys travel, good Tex-Mex and getting lost in a great book.