Best TV Moms to Celebrate on Mother’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

With Mother’s Day just around the corner, we had to take a look at the TV moms that got us, and our favorite characters, through some great episodes. These moms serve as a reminder for us that our own moms rock and we have no clue where we would be without all of the good times, laughs and advice they give us.

Lorelai Gilmore, Gilmore Girls

Her witty humor, amazing advice and ‘cool mom’ vibe is one of the reasons we all keep coming back to Stars Hollow.

Ella Montgomery, Pretty Little Liars

She goes out of her way to fearlessly protect her daughter and her friends no matter what A, Tanner or anyone else has to throw at them.

Claire Dunphy, Modern Family

Even though her big, Modern Family can drive her nuts sometimes, Claire does all she can to keep everyone in check.

Kitty Foreman, That 70’s Show

Even though the That 70’s Show kids are a handful, she still manages to teach them all the life lessons they need to know in a hilarious, entertaining way.

Lynette Scavo, Desperate Housewives             

This no nonsense mom has to deal not only with the other Desperate Housewives drama on Wisteria Lane, but she does it while balancing raising four kids.

Temperance Brennan, Bones

This world renowned forensic anthropologist manages to solve crimes and catch criminals with her hunky husband, all while raising her two kids to be the smartest on the playground.

Tammi Taylor, Friday Night Lights

Tammi doesn’t act as a super mom for only Julie and Gracie, she also acts as a mom for Tyra, Riggins, Saracen, Lyla, and about 300 other students and players as the principal and the coach’s wife.

Senior, marketing major from Pembroke MA.  Marketing and PR Chair for Bryant's Her Campus chapter.  Loves sharks.