This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

If you don’t know by now, plastic water bottles are a nemesis to the Earth. Even if they are recycled, they are still dangerous to our ozone. Next time you reach for a case of water bottles at the grocery store, opt to instead purchase a reusable water bottle. While the upfront cost can be more expensive, you will save so much money in the long run and help the environment at the same time!

Hydro Flask

Hydro Flasks have become so popular recently, for a good reason. They keep your water SO cold for SO long. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors to customize it to your preferences. You may hear a lot of ice jingling around in the bottle but it is worth it to be able to drink ice cold water at any time.

Corkcicle

Similar to Hydro Flasks, corkcicle water bottles keep your water cold for 24 hours. They have narrow mouths and look like a canteen. There are so many fun colors and finishes!

S’well

S’well is another popular brand of water bottles because of their stylish designs and colors. They have many styles to please everyone.

Contigo Auto Spout Chug Chill

Contigo makes a variety of water bottles but one of our favorites is the auto spout chug chill because it is made of stainless steel that keeps your water cold for 24 hours. It is very easy to clean because there is no straw to worry about. The auto seal technology is great so you can throw the bottle in your bag without worrying about leakage.

Nalgene Wide Mouth

Nalgene water bottles are great bottles because of their durability. You can drop it on the pavement and there will be no dents. Nalgene wide mouth bottles are very easy to clean, come in many colors, and can easy be clipped to a backpack strap with a carabineer for your next adventure.

Lifefactory Glass Bottle

If you can be trusted to carry around glass without breaking it, we recommend the Lifefactory bottle. With glass there’s no plastic or metal taste to your water, just a fresh taste. This bottle is dishwasher safe, which is always a bonus.

There are so many reusable water bottles out there so there is really no reason to use disposable bottles. Refill instead of re-buy and the Earth will notice a difference!

Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied. 
Bryant University Class of 2019 I am a caffeine dependent human being that enjoys avoiding all responsibilities. Blogging is a new passion of mine, hope you're a supporter. Love all the homies that read my articles. Xoxo B