Best Athletic Leggings for Half the Price of LuluLemon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Every girl is on the hunt for her new favorite pair of leggings. We always want something that is great for lounging around, going to class, or working out. Unfortunately, those “perfect” leggings tend to have a high price tag attached. While brands like LuluLemon have those great quality, do-it-all leggings that every girl wants, they can cost anywhere from $98 to $120, which is just TOO much for us broke college gals. Fortunately, we at Her Campus have done our research to find the best leggings on the market that are high quality with a low price.

Here are 5 of our favorite brands that offer the best leggings at half the price of LuluLemon:

1. Gymshark

​Gymshark recently became a major player in the athletic clothing market – and for a reason. They have high quality pieces for working out such as t-shirts, tanks, sports bras, and of course, their famous leggings. Their leggings have thick, heavy fabric that suck everything in. They offer a huge selection of styles in a wide variety of colors, so there’s truly something for everyone! The average price of a pair of Gymshark leggings is about $40.

2. Victoria’s Secret – Victoria Sport

We know what you’re thinking – the last thing you want is for “PINK” to be written across your butt on your newest pair of leggings, but Victoria Sport, the athleisure collection from Victoria’s Secret is far from that image. They offer extremely high quality workout gear, and their leggings are certainly a standout product. Their leggings come in a variety of colors, styles, and often include cute cutouts or mesh details, adding a unique touch. The material is thinner and more breathable, so it is perfect for working out, but thick enough where it is not see through, and passes the squat test! Victoria Sport leggings are about $50 on average.

3. Forever 21

Forever 21 has really stepped up their athletic-wear department in the past couple of years, and we’re not the first to notice that their leggings have improved tremendously in quality. The fabric is stretchy and breathable, making them extremely comfortable for working out as well as everyday wear. Forever 21 is constantly adding cute new styles to their collection, so there’s a little something for everyone. The best part of these leggings is the price, which averages around $20.

4. Zella

Zella might sound unfamiliar to you, but as soon as you try out a pair of their leggings we promise you’ll be a big fan of this brand. Zella leggings are known for being a very close dupe to LuluLemon because the creator of this brand is a former LuluLemon employee! Their fabric offers that compression feel that is figure hugging and sculpting. They also have contoured seams, making these leggings extremely flattering on all body types. What we love most about these leggings is their price tag, which is around $45, what a steal!

5. 90 Degree

90 Degree leggings by Reflex are high quality leggings at an amazing price, and once you try them, we know you’ll love them as much as we do. These leggings offer mild compression that sucks everything in, and continues to hold its shape and fit after tons of wear and tear. They hug your figure well, and don’t fall down when you’re working out. The fabric is soft and stretchy, so they’re great for just lounging around or going to class, too. 90 Degree leggings can be found on Amazon, and are about $20 on average.

We hope that you try out one of these awesome brands next time you’re on the hunt for a new pair of leggings! Happy shopping, collegiettes!

Self-Declared Pizza Connoisseur & Designated Champagne Popper