Basketball Wives You Need to Be following on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

In honor of March Madness we took a look at the fabulous lives and Instagram accounts of NBA wives. Here are the top five Instagram accounts belonging to basketball wives you should be following.

5. Mia Lee – married to Dorell Wright and a friend of Ayesha Curry’s with seriously adorable kids and fierce selfies.

4. La La Anthony – married to Carmelo Anthony and longtime friend of Kim Kardashian; she is an actress and author who is always jet setting and taking care of their cute son.

3. Larsa Pippen – married to retired NBA player Scottie Pippen, Larsa is always posting pictures of fabulous outfits, locations, and their adorable kids. You also might know her from being friends with the older Kardashian sisters and she is often featured on Keeping up with the Kardashians.

2. Gabrielle Union – married to Dwyane Wade but a celebrity in her own right. The actress has always been one of our favorites ever since her cheerleader days of Bring It On. The two can be seen having double dates with John Legend and Chrissy Teigen at the Met Ball or making appearances together on multiple red carpets.

1. Ayesha Curry – married to superstar Stephen Curry, the two met when they were just teenagers and are arguably the cutest couple in the NBA. She is a food blogger with amazing foodie pictures on her feed, their two kids are adorable, and they frequently post dub smash videos of themselves on her Instagram.