We are lazy, but we want to be fashionable.We want to be cozy, but we want to look good.We are collegiettes.
Here is our clothing guide to being a basic collegiette:
1) LEGGINGS, leggings, and more leggings. We love our leggings.
2) Riding Boots… No we are not going to ride horses, but we still love our riding boots. They look pretty fab with our leggings and just about anything else we want to wear.
3) Workout clothes. The gym may be a mystical place that we haven’t visited all year, but we own too many cute workout outfits to leave them unused. At least they are comfortable, and we kind of look like we are being productive.
4) School apparel… The easy way to support your school and still look good.
5) Scarves. A college girl’s best friend. Scarves are a great way to hide things like hickeys, pimples, and not wearing a bra.