8 Reads for This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Fall has come in full force, and one of my favorite parts of fall is finally being able to get cozy with blankets, hot chocolate and a good book. Assuming that most of you bookworms are done with your summer reading lists by now I have a few suggestions of what to pick up on your next trip to the book store.

1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (Coming to theatres soon)
  2. Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman (Memoir to Netflix series)
  3. Man Up! Tales of my Delusional Self-Confidence by comedian, Ross Matthews (Humor)
  4. You Knew Me When by Emily Liebert (Chic-Lit/Women’s Fiction)
  5. The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks (Romance)
  6. It’s Not Love, It’s Just Paris by Patricia Engel (Romance/Independence)
  7. Actors Anonymous by James Franco (Essays, test messages and more)
  8. Hero by Rhonda Byrne (Inspirational)

Hillary Coombs is a junior at Bryant University studying International Business and Marketing minoring in Chinese and Spanish. She works during the summers at Westminster Tool blogging and updating all social media accounts as well as interning in the International Affairs office. During the fall of 2012, Hillary studied abroad in Salamanca, Spain where she held a marketing internship and perfected her Spanish language. At Bryant, she works in the Office of Planning and Institutional Research gathering crucial university data and presenting it through documents to the President, Deans, and other faculty members of Bryant University. Aside from working and studying Hillary is a member of the Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority and Omicorn Delta Kappa. Hillary finds peace of mind staying active and running in local 5K races.