Career

7 Reasons You Should Start Using Poshmark

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.
It has never been easier to buy and sell clothes and accessories from a digital marketplace – Poshmark has it all! Here at HC we love Poshmark; below are just a few reasons why you should, too!

1. It’s super simple to use

Poshmark essentially guides you through every step of the listing/buying process. You simply take a picture of whatever you want to sell, fill out all the required information, and share! 

2. It’s addicting

Millions of Posh users sharing new and used clothes and accessories every day?! What’s more fun than digital shopping anyway?

3. It’s better for the environment

Every time you purchase an item secondhand, you help the environment. Instead of purchasing a new outfit which requires new materials to be used up, you’re just recycling that item! (So, whenever you make a purchase, you can tell yourself you’re doing the world a favor). Plus, instead of throwing out old clothes, you’re able to give someone else the opportunity to love and cherish your old items as well, where they can then recycle your clothes!

4. Posh is reliable

Whenever you sell something on Poshmark, they send you a pre-paid and pre-addressed USPS Priority Mail shipping label to put on your package, so you are fully covered if anything were to happen to it! Also, if there’s something wrong with an item you purchase (i.e. did not come as described), Poshmark will take care of it and reimburse you!

5. You can support small businesses

Many small business owners start off using Poshmark as a platform to sell their items, so make sure to help a small or local business owner out!

6. You can pretty much sell anything

From shirts to skirts, from shoes to makeup, and from jewelry to purses, Poshmark pretty much allows you to sell any of your clothes and accessories! (We’ve even seen some Posh users sell some more obscure things like electronics, pieces of art, and decorations!)

7. Your balance can go right into your bank account

Poshmark sends your profits from your sales right to your bank account – or they’ll send you a check!

So what are you waiting for?

Gifs courtesy of Giphy​

Find me either eating some vegan buffalo mac & cheese or crocheting up a storm. Or maybe both at the same time.  
Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.