7 Cyber Monday Deals Happening NOW

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Cyber Monday starts today, collegiettes! That means you can snag the best deals of the year right now. The best part? You don’t even have to leave your dorm room! Check out these stores offering great deals today. 

1. L.L. BeanFor Cyber Monday, L.L. Bean is offering 10% off all orders, $10 gift cards for every $50 spent, and free shipping with no minimum! Although these deals don’t apply to Bean Boots, you can still get some great gear for the cold winter months ahead. 
  2. Lilly PulitzerGood news! Lilly is giving away free gifts every hour with your purchase! Find the perfect gift every hour. 
  3. J. Crew What’s better than free shipping and an extra 30% or 40% off merchandise that’s almost never on sale? 
  4. Kate Spade Kate Spade is offering 30% off everything with special code “SHINE.”
  5. Forever 21Spend $21 or more and receive 21% off your purchase on already reduced items! Plus, there’s free shipping on every order. 
  6. H&M Get 20% off your order of $25 or more, 30% off your purchase of $50 or more, or 40% off already reduced items! The more you spend, the more you save. 
  7. Macy’sMacy’s has free shipping for orders over $25, and an extra 25%-40% off clearence!

Get shopping, collegiettes! Comment below and let us know about your Cyber Monday haul! 

Shruti Kansara is a sophomore at Bryant University majoring in international business with a double concentration in applied analytics and computer information systems and a double minor in French and international affairs. In her spare time, she volunteers with Dorcas International Institute of Rhode Island and serves as a local titleholder for the Miss Rhode Island America organization.