5 Trader Joe’s Holiday Treats You Need to Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Any trip to Trader Joe’s will always yield the discovery of something new and different to try.  But during the holiday season there is an even larger selection of sweet treats to try! Here are some of our favorite holiday treats you can find at your local Trader Joe’s. 

Hold the Cone! Peppermint 

The Hold the Cone! mini ice cream cones are popular year round, but during the holiday season they release a new flavor – peppermint.  If you like the original Hold the Cone! you’re sure to like this holiday edition.  

Peppermint Bark Popcorn

A classic but with a twist! Peppermint Bark is a holiday staple and the Trader Joe’s version with popcorn is pretty good, if we do say so ourselves. 

Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate 

What’s better than a cup of warm hot chocolate on a snowy evening? Salted caramel hot chocolate!  We love this winter flavor that’s rich enough to drink with just water- no milk needed. 

Dark Chocolate Stars & Mint Dark Chocolate Stars 

If you like mint chocolate, there is an option for you.  Don’t like mint? Just get the regular dark chocolate stars. Either option you pick is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.

Astounding Multi Flavor Joe Joe’s

Three words- chocolate covered Oreo’s.  (but these are the Trader Joe’s brand, so they call them Joe Joe’s).  This pack includes vanilla ginger, double chocolate, peanut butter, and peppermint. 

All images courtesy of Trader Joe’s website

Most likely to approach a stranger to say hi to their dog :)
Self-Declared Pizza Connoisseur & Designated Champagne Popper