This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

The month of spookiness has arrived.  Spooky costumes, spooky stories, spooky movies, and spooky nights.  What about spooky treats?  Some may be full of sugar to make your sweet tooth love ya, and some, well some are actually a little bit healthy!  After trekking through our beloved Pinterest, HC Bryant has came up with 5 spooky treats that will definitely raise hair.  The best part?  They are fairly easy to make!  

1.  Zombie Brains

These ooey-gooey-disgusting looking brains are actually delicious.  Although we know grandma won’t want to try them, we bet you can get your little brother to gobble one up!  Find these spooky directions here!

2.  Black Cat Dippers with Pumpkin Dip

Although we are mostly dog people, everyone loves a black cat during Halloween!  Dipping them into a pumpkin dip?  Heaven.  Find this recipe here via Taste of Home!

3.  Evil Gingerbread

It’s not the gumdrop buttons that will raise the hair on the back of your neck on these cuties but rather those fang teeth!  So spooky!  To save time you can pick up gingerbread men at a bakery and put the frosting decor on yourself! Easy and spooky.

4.  Monster Doughnuts

Just like the gingerbread men, this one is also super easy.  Buy a box of glazed doughnuts, vampire teeth, and chocolate chips!  Do we have to explain how to make them or is the picture enough?

5.  Puking Pumpkin

This one is awesome! We LOVE fresh guacamole and we are sure you do too.  It’s super easy to mash up three avocados, dice up a large red tomatoe, a purple onion, a jalapeno, maybe a few peppers, and throw in lime juice and salt!  How cute, delicious, and a tad bit spooky!

Jessica is a senior at Bryant University where she is majoring in management and double minoring in marketing and communication.  She holds the position as Editor-In-Chief of Her Campus Bryant and was actually one of the first founding members!  Beyond Her Campus Bryant, she is the Vice President of the Bryant Marketing Association and a MyPath Mentor.  She loves working at the Amica Center for Career Education where she manages their marketing and social media efforts but also enjoys her time at the Hassenfeld Institute for Public Leadership and the school's bookstore. When at home in Connecticut, she loves to watch movies with her family, play with her dog, have bonfires with friends, sleepovers with her sister, and scrapbook! Jessica aspires to one day manage her own department of a fortune 500 company, or even run her own company with a little bit of writing on the side!  Upon graduating this coming May, she will jump-start her career at EMC as a Marketing Development Associate in the Marketing Development Program.
Hillary Coombs is a junior at Bryant University studying International Business and Marketing minoring in Chinese and Spanish. She works during the summers at Westminster Tool blogging and updating all social media accounts as well as interning in the International Affairs office. During the fall of 2012, Hillary studied abroad in Salamanca, Spain where she held a marketing internship and perfected her Spanish language. At Bryant, she works in the Office of Planning and Institutional Research gathering crucial university data and presenting it through documents to the President, Deans, and other faculty members of Bryant University. Aside from working and studying Hillary is a member of the Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority and Omicorn Delta Kappa. Hillary finds peace of mind staying active and running in local 5K races.