5 Must Have Dresses from Target for Under $30

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Spring has sprung, ladies, and it is time to mix up your wardrobe. Time to make some daring choices and dabble with bright colors. Try something new and mix in a dress or two! These dresses are all less than $30 and you can pick them up at your local Target!

Off the shoulder dress are trending and we are loving it! Who doesn’t want to show off their newly tanned shoulders in a killer spring dress? They are cute, comfy, and casual while also keeping it classy. Off the shoulder dresses will keep you cool and effortlessly flawless all spring long. Definitely pick up this dress on your weekly (or biweekly) Target trip! Find it here!

Shift dresses are always a good idea. They’re super comfortable and are universally flattering. Add this cute crochet topped shift dress to your spring/summer wardrobe to turn heads. The pattern on this dress is super girly. Pair it with some cute booties for spring or sandals for summer! Find it here!

Pale blue is the color of the season. Super cute yet still a little girly. This dress is pretty plain so you can definitely amp it up with some killer accessories. It is great for Mother’s Day brunch or a backyard barbeque. Make this dress your own and slay all day. Find it here!

Nothing says warm weather quite like a simple seersucker dress. Perfect for a summer wedding or birthday party, it’s a staple in every closet. Buy it to be prepared for any last minute invitations to parties or events! Find it here!

Replace that little black dress in winter for a little white dress of summer. Perfect for the beach, going to a farmer’s market, or even a music festival.  Find it here!