5 Items You Must Have On Your Christmas List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

1. Naked 3 By Urban Decay- The third edition of Urban Decay’s naked palette includes shimmer, as well as matte finishes. In addition, this palette is unique in that it contains a variety of rose-colored tones. This palette is sure to compliment any style.

1. Alex and Ani Rings– Everyone knows that Alex and Ani bracelets are all the rage! Each bracelet comes in either silver or gold, and holds a meaning of its own. However, Alex and Ani also produces rings with the same messages we know and love. This is an up and coming trend Her Campus can’t get enough of; don’t miss out!

1. Fitbit– A college student leads a hectic life.  Academics, campus involvements, and athletics test our time management, patience, and general well-being. A fitbit is a wristband to track activity, as well as sleep. This device will measure your level of activity while making sure you get enough sleep so you are sure to stay on top of your game.

1. Clothes, Clothes, and More Clothes– Us collegiettes don’t exactly have a whole lot of money at out disposal. Take advantage of this opportunity and ask for some staples that will totally compliment the styles pieces you already own! This will save you money in the future while bringing joy to your inner fashionista during the holiday season.

1. Spa Gift Card- Last, but not least, Her Campus suggests asking for a gift card to a spa near you. This next month off from school serves as a reward for all of the hard work put in over the past semester. Indulge yourself with a massage, a facial, or both; you won’t regret it.

Hillary Coombs is a junior at Bryant University studying International Business and Marketing minoring in Chinese and Spanish. She works during the summers at Westminster Tool blogging and updating all social media accounts as well as interning in the International Affairs office. During the fall of 2012, Hillary studied abroad in Salamanca, Spain where she held a marketing internship and perfected her Spanish language. At Bryant, she works in the Office of Planning and Institutional Research gathering crucial university data and presenting it through documents to the President, Deans, and other faculty members of Bryant University. Aside from working and studying Hillary is a member of the Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority and Omicorn Delta Kappa. Hillary finds peace of mind staying active and running in local 5K races.