This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Looking for a new show to binge watch on Netflix? Her Campus has got you covered. We created a list of our top five favorite shows on Netflix, new and old. Enjoy!

1. That 70’s Show

That 70’s Show is one of our favorite shows on Netflix. The series is based on the lives of a group of teenage friends growing up in Wisconsin. If you are looking for something funny to watch on Netflix, watch That 70’s Show, it’s hilarious.

2. The Haunting of Hill House

This show is based on the Shirley Jackson novel that follows five siblings who grew up in one of the most haunted houses in the country. Now as adults, they are forced to face the ghosts of their past. This show is super suspenseful and had us on the edge of our seats.

3. The Office

You cannot go wrong with The Office. The Office takes place in Scranton, PA. The show follows the workers of Dunder-Mifflin paper company. We think this show has something for everyone. You cannot deny a good Jim and Pam moment.

4. Parks and Rec

Parks and Rec is known to be “an American political satire television sitcom.” The series stars our queen, Amy Poehler, as Leslie Knope. Knope works in the parks and rec department in the town of Pawnee, Indiana (a fictional town). Knope has goals to make her town more beautiful, for example building a community park where an abandoned construction site is. The term “treat yo self” originated from this show.

5. Big Mouth

WARNING: This show is raunchy, but funny. Big Mouth explores the lives of teenage friends as they go through puberty in late middle school. All teenagers get a hormone monster (similar to the angel on your shoulder). The teenagers interact with people and objects that are personified which offer advice towards going through puberty. This show may not be for everyone, but we definitely recommend it if you are looking for something to watch.

All gifs courtesy of Giphy

Junior at Bryant with a major in marketing and minor in communications.
Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.