5 Coffee Orders You NEED to Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Tired of ordering the same coffee every single day? Try out one of these delicious coffee orders from local coffee shops that we at Her Campus LOVE! 

1. Summer Breeze Iced Coffee – Cafe Such-A-Bagel

This super cute bagel and coffee shop in the Apple Valley Mall has the best bagels – AND coffee! Their flavored beans makes their brewed coffee taste amazing. Try Summer Breeze – flavors of French vanilla and Belgian chocolate make this the perfect combo. (Also, they don’t charge extra for almond milk here, which is a plus!)

2. The Funky Fanabla – Marylou’s

This caffeinated drink is more like a dessert than a coffee, but we love that! The Funky Fanabla is famous for its whipped cream – that gets mixed IN the coffee, as well as, of course, on top. The perfect mixture of coffee, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream makes your mouth water just by looking at it!

3. Iced Mocha Cappuccino – Honey Dew Donuts

If you’ve ever tried Honey Dew’s Mocha Madness iced coffee, or their Iced Cappuccino, then you’ll LOVE their iced mocha cappuccino! The chocolatey flavor of the mocha mixed with the uniqueness of the cappuccino makes this drink the perfect pick-me-up! 

4. Candy Bar Coffee – Coffee Connection

Chocolate fudge, peanut butter, caramel, whipped cream, and chocolate shavings – what else could a girl ask for?! Check out Coffee Connections delicious coffee menu at one of their 3 Rhode Island locations – Cumberland, Woonsocket, and North Providence.

5. Pumpkin Caramel Swirl Iced Almond Milk Macchiato – Dunkin’ Donuts

Caramel swirl is one of Dunkin’s most popular flavors – and during the fall, EVERYONE goes crazy for pumpkin. Although a pumpkin spice latte is a great classic, try a caramel AND pumpkin macchiato with almond milk! (A macchiato just has more espresso than a latte, so you’re winning). The caramel and pumpkin swirls together with the almond milk and espresso make the perfect fall treat.

Find me either eating some vegan buffalo mac & cheese or crocheting up a storm. Or maybe both at the same time.