3 Fall Outfits You Can Pull Off This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Night Out with the Girls:

Planning a night out with the girls? This is the cute yet classy selection! Colored jeans, a fancy top and pumps = perfection.

Fair Fun:

Enjoy a cool night at your favorite fair in style! Throw on a neutral tank, faux (or real) leather jacket, and pair of jeans with comfy combats and you’re out the door! Accessorize as you please 

Tailgate Attire:

Football season is back! For those beautiful fall afternoon games, nothing beats a pair of jeans paired together with a top that represents your team! Don’t forget cute sneakers too!

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.