24 Times Big Ang was the Realest

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

In a life time there are a few celebrities that are truly “real”. One of those celebs has to be Angela Raiona, better known as “Big Ang” from Mob Wives. Her candid comments and realness made her a star of the VH1 show Mob Wives. To avid watchers, she always stood out as a happy, lovely, and hilarious person. It was clear that she had a heart of gold. On the morning of February 18th she passed away, surrounded by family and friends. We wanted to honor Big Ang with some of our favorite gifs of her, and suggest the perfect situations to use them in. 

When your suitemates are venting about how stressful this week has been… on a Monday

When your friends start complaining about their “first world problems”…

When you’re planning every single day of Spring Break… a month in advance

And all you can think about is your spring break plans…

When someone asks what you want for your birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, or Halloween

When you finally get a bae and your friends don’t think he’s right for you… and you attempt to sway their opinion

When you’re experiencing FOMO and all your friends are sending you Snapchats constantly…

When your assigned your first paper of the semester…

When your professor tells everyone to pass up the homework… but you didn’t even know about it

After going to the gym for the first time in a week…

When you have plans… but fall asleep waiting for them

When you wake up to 5472985429 messages in your newest group chat

When you wake up from your nap to all of your suitemates screaming in the common room…

Just to realize they’re just screaming about who went home on The Bachelor…

When you finally get comfy in bed… and you remember you have a presentation tomorrow

When your friend gave up pizza and dessert for Lent or a New Years Resolution… but they stare at you while you stuff your face

When it is finally Friday (or Thursday) and it is time to let loose…

When the bouncer grills you about your ID… but just let’s you in anyways

When the squad wants to take a cute insta-worthy pic…

When someone offers your already drunk bff another shot…

When your least favorite person decides to crash your party…

But you refuse to let anybody ruin your night…

Looking up your bank balance to see if you have enough money for late night Ronzio’s… and having just enough for a slice and some doughboys

And finally, on Sunday when you check your bank account…

Big Ang is iconic. She spoke the truth and always kept it real. Speaking of keeping it real, in her final interview with Doctor Oz she wanted to urge everyone to quit smoking, or never start. She wanted people to see the real consequences of smoking, Big Ang passed away to smoking related illness.. so we want to urge all collegiettes to stop, or never start smoking. Big Ang will definitely be missed.