This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Not sure what to be for Halloween this year? Don’t want to dress up alone? Grab some friends and choose a cute group costume with your roommates, teammates, sorority sisters, or friends!

1. Orange is the New Black

Tan scrubs and one pair of orange scrubs can go a long way. All you need is a group of friends, some mug shots, smug looks, and you’re all set.

2. Crayons

Everyone gets to dress as their favorite color! This is super simple; all you need is a pencil dress and some paint and paper and you’re done.

3. Clueless

This one’s cool because you can dress with just one person or four friends — you can add or take away as many people you see fit. Also, going to a local thrift shop is a fun way to find the plaid attire.

4. Rugrats

Grab the whole gang for this one! All you need is a local crafts store, paint, and a blank t-shirt to draw and paint the cute yet simple outfits of the Nickelodeon Rugrats.

5. Greeks

Your bed sheet is all you need! Oh, and maybe some leaves from outside to spruce it up. Don’t bring your cute sandals home just yet, because they will come in handy for this costume.

6. Loofas

Ribbon and tulle can go a long way here! The more tulle you buy, the bigger the loofa you wear.

7. Spice Girls

Now here’s a story from A-Z, ya wanna get with me ya gotta listen carefully! Look in your mom’s closet; she is bound to have at least half the things the Spice Girls wore.

8. The Breakfast Club

The thrift shop is the perfect place to find this costume. Five people and an understanding of the movie is all you need to pull this one off.

9. Minions

Grab jeans and yellow paint because it’s minion time!

10. The Poke-Verse

With the outbreak of Pokémon this year, it only makes sense for a Pokémon themed costume.  This one you can do with a few friends or your entire grade; seriously, there are enough costumes to go around.

11. Scooby Doo

A few boys and a few girls, some orange t-shirts and purple skirts, and you’re all set

12. Toy Story

Whether you want to be Woody and Buzz or the entire toy box, this is a great one for everyone!

13. 101 Dalmatians

White t-shirts and black paint… woof woof.

14. Greys Anatomy Cast

SCRUBS.

15. Olympians        

Now is the time to pull our your old high school sweat suits or your old dance leotards, put a USA flag over your high school logo, and you’re ready!

16. Bad Blood

‘Cause baby now we got bad blood, HEY! Black lipstick and eyeliner will make this perfect.

Boston Ma. Undergraduate at Bryant University.