christian wiediger ZYLmudR28SA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
christian wiediger ZYLmudR28SA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

13 Vegan Food Bloggers You Should Be Following

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

We could literally spend hours watching cooking videos and scrolling through food bloggers’ Insta feeds – which is why we’re here to give you some vegan food blog inspo! We guarantee you’ll be hooked on these vegan food blogs and their delicious creations. 

BOSH!

Founded by Ian and Henry, BOSH! is a great resource for delicious, fun food. Their recipes are super simple to follow, because they make recipe videos for you to follow along with! Our favorite recipe from BOSH! is their Spicy Mac and Cheese Fries! If you’re looking for some great party food or a meal that goes outside of your comfort zone, check these guys out!

Chocolate Covered Katie

Katie, the creator of Chocolate Covered Katie, is a pro at making healthy and vegan desserts. She does have other recipes on her blog, like breakfast and dinner ideas, but if you’re looking for a healthy dessert, Katie is your go-to. One of our favorite recipes is the Chickpea Cookie Dough Dip!

Choosing Chia

Jess, the writer, photographer, and recipe-creator behind Choosing Chia has some delicious, healthy, plant-based recipes on her blog. She comes up with a lot of easy-to-make, quick recipes that you can usually complete in under 30 or 15 minutes. Go check her blog out! She has some super yummy recipes, along with some great tips. Our favorite recipe of hers is the Vegan Pad Thai.

Connoisseurus Veg

Alissa is the creator of Connoisseurus Veg and creates 100% vegan recipes. She has some healthy recipes, and others that are more indulgent. She offers some gluten-free recipes as well as some plant-based recipes. One of our favorite recipes of hers is her Cashew Camembert Cheese.

Deliciously Ella

Ella Woodward, the creator of Deliciously Ella, has some delicious, healthy plant-based recipes on her blog and app. She also has a yoga app, five lines of food products, a deli, a podcast! Our favorite recipe of hers is the Creamy Mushroom & Herb Pasta. If you’re looking for some plant-based inspiration, Deliciously Ella is your go-to.

Nora Cooks Vegan

Nora Taylor has some really great recipes for families and picky eaters. She comes up with delicious recipes that even meat-eaters love. Our favorite recipe of hers is her Vegan Chocolate Cake  – its the best vegan chocolate cake we’re tried so far! Go check her out! 

Oh, Lady Cakes

Ashlae, the creator of Oh, Lady Cakes, creates some awesome vegan recipes that focus on wholesome, seasonal ingredients (Be careful, because some of her recipes are vegan, and some are not – but we’re sure you could easily veganize the non-vegan ones!) She also has some gluten-free recipes, as well. One of our favorites of hers is the Raw Banana Nut Bread!

Oh She Glows

Angela has some great recipes for picky eaters, meat-eaters, and vegans alike! A lot of her recipes are gluten-free, and many are also allergy-friendly as well. Our favorite meal of hers is the Instant Pot Cauliflower and Butternut Thai Curry!

Raw Manda

Amanda’s blog and Instagram showcase her passion for fresh, natural, and unprocessed foods. The majority of her recipes are raw, and they all use minimal ingredients, so her recipes are super reasonable (but of course delicious). Our favorite recipe of hers is the Crispy Oil-Free Potato Wedges.

Simple Vegan Blog

Iosune’s recipes are entirely vegan, most of them are gluten-free, and they’re made with everyday ingredients! Her recipes are written concisely, so following along is super simple. One of our favorite recipes of hers is the General Tso’s Tofu! 

Six Vegan Sisters

The Six Vegan Sisters are, yes, six vegan sisters. All of their recipes are always entirely vegan, and absolutely delicious. They have some great comfort food recipes, along with healthier ways to satisfy your sweet tooth. One of our favorite recipes is the Vegan Puppy Chow!

The Vegan 8

Brandi, the creator of The Vegan 8, has come up with a fantastic array of recipes that are ALL vegan, dairy-free, oil-free, tofu-free, almost all are gluten-free and 8 inredients or less! She creates recipes for everybody, that are simple to follow. One of our favorite recipes is The Best Vegan Fluffy Pancakes!

Vegan Richa

Richa shares her vegan recipes by including pictures of each step in the instructions, making it super easy to follow along. She incorporates a lot of whole, organic foods into her recipes and stays away from highly processed foods. Our favorite recipe by Richa is her Buffalo Chickpea Pizza with White Garlic Sauce and Celery Ranch Dressing!

Stay connected! Follow us on InstagramTwitterFacebook, and Pinterest!

Find me either eating some vegan buffalo mac & cheese or crocheting up a storm. Or maybe both at the same time.  
Self-Declared Pizza Connoisseur & Designated Champagne Popper