12 Realities for People Who Love to Sleep

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

When you say you love to sleep you really mean it.

1.Waking up is the worst part of your day.

2.You have to set at least 5 alarms to make sure you actually wake up.

3.Yet you still snooze every alarm until the last possible moment.

4.You nap every day, at least once. If you can’t nap you know it’s not going to be a good day.

5.Sometimes you plan out your day making a specific time block for napping.

6.Power naps are the worst because only sleeping for 20 minutes is definitely not ideal. You don’t get how anyone would recommend it.

7.You’re never bored because you can always take a nap instead.

8.People recommend getting 8 hours a night but you know you can fit in a full 10-12 hours if you time it right.

9.You could never take an 8am class because those early hours are reserved for sleep.

10. You could literally nap anywhere, anytime. That couch? Sure. That chair? Sure. The floor? Why not.

11.When someone asks you what you’re favorite place is, you say your bed.

12.On the weekends you literally sleep for the entire day. 

Flora is a graduate from Bryant University with a major in communication. She moved to Boston after graduating and somehow is already 2 years post-grad. By day, she is a marketing associate but when she's not at the office she loves trying new foods, hunting for the latest trends, exploring the city, going to spin classes, and finding as many cute dogs to pet as possible! Follow her on Instagram @lifeisgoodman