10 Websites To Distract You From Class

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Stuck in that boring lecture and need something to distract you from class? Sick of thinking about what to write down for that paper? Well I’ve got the top ten sites for you that, when social media goes awry, won’t fail for your entertainment.

1) Her Campus Bryant… Obviously your go to site for the best articles and info out there!

2) Stumbleupon : Stumbleupon is an awesome way to find new websites, videos, pictures, etc. personalized to your taste. So if you’re in a mood to discover and surf the web this is the site for you.

3) What Should We Call Me : If you’re looking for a good laugh and some super relatable gifs this is an awesome site for you. It will definitely lighten the mood on that lecture.

4) How do I put this gently  : Basically the same type of site as above, just for some more hilarious gif

5) I waste so much time : A cool site to come across some funny memes, random pictures, inspirational quotes, and interesting videos. The name really suits itself.

6) Wanelo : The ultimate shopping site for things you *want, need, love*, hence the name. This site shows you loads of awesome clothes you’re interested in and brings you to the site to purchase them.

7) Pinterest : A pinboard type of website that lets you search images of things you’re interested in. You can also find some awesome craft and meal ideas that you can try at home.

8) Barstool Sports : This website has ridiculous articles that spark quite the controversy. It’s written mainly for sports in the New England area. If you’re looking for a some entertainment about last nights game, this will definitely do you in.

9) Buzzfeed : This site can keep you up to date with news, trends on the web, and cool reads that are sure to fill up your time.

10) The Onion : The Onion is a hilarious satirical news site. It has all fake news that will most definitely be more interesting than the real facts being told to you in the classroom.

Distracted yet?

Hillary Coombs is a junior at Bryant University studying International Business and Marketing minoring in Chinese and Spanish. She works during the summers at Westminster Tool blogging and updating all social media accounts as well as interning in the International Affairs office. During the fall of 2012, Hillary studied abroad in Salamanca, Spain where she held a marketing internship and perfected her Spanish language. At Bryant, she works in the Office of Planning and Institutional Research gathering crucial university data and presenting it through documents to the President, Deans, and other faculty members of Bryant University. Aside from working and studying Hillary is a member of the Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority and Omicorn Delta Kappa. Hillary finds peace of mind staying active and running in local 5K races.