This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

It seems like nowadays as soon as Halloween is over, Christmas begins. The food, ads, products in stores, and even songs on the radio remind us the most celebrated holiday is right around the corner. Is that really a bad thing, though? We mean, It’s never too early to be excited for Christmas, right?! If you’re like us at Her Campus, you’re probably just as excited for Christmas as we are.

1. School will be done for a month

No more tests, no more homework, no more projects for a whole month!

2. The Music

There’s nothing better than driving around during the holiday season and listening to Christmas music.

3. Christmas Food

From candy canes, to egg nog, to cookies, there is nothing better than the food that is around only during Christmas time! 

4. The Movies

Everyone knows the excitement that comes with finally seeing the schedule for Freeform’s 25 days of Christmas schedule.

5. The Decorations

We don’t know about you, but we love seeing all the houses decorated with lights and inflatables during Christmas time.

6. Decorating

Decorating with family and friends is one of the best parts of Christmas.

7. Giving Gifts to People

It can sometimes be extremely hard to pick out something to give someone as a gift, but nothing compares to the joy that they may get from the gift that you give them.

8. Santa Claus

No matter how old you are, you always have to keep the child in you alive by appreciating Santa Claus and they joy he brings to people everywhere.

9. Time to Spend with Family and Friends

Christmas=Break and Break=Seeing all the family and friends that you haven’t seen since you left for school.

10. Christmas Cheer

There is a certain happiness during the weeks (and months) before Christmas that compares to no other.

So, let’s face it, what is there NOT to be excited for around Christmas time?

Patriots enthusiast and Massachusetts native