10 Instagram Accounts You Should Be Following

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.
  1. Lauren Conrad

Username: laurenconrad

Lauren Conrad’s instagram is simply beautiful. Everything she posts looks like it came straight out of a vogue magazine. She is very girly, fashion forward, and very creative with her posts!

1. Beyonce

Username: Beyonce

Beyonce rules the world. Her instagram is filled with her travels and the people she cares about most in the world. Plus Jay-Z and her are so adorable together they’re hard to even look at….but you won’t be able to stop.

1. Barack Obama

Username: Barackobama

Stay current and up to date with what’s going on in our country, and what efforts our president is making on a daily basis. A lot of his posts surprised me, you will see him getting involved with the community, spending time with his family, and giving speeches throughout the country.

1. Ryan Seacrest

Username: ryanseacrest

If you’re going to follow ONE celebrity account it should be Ryan Seacrest. In return you will see a man who loves his job, and is passionate about expressing that to his followers. Well…. who wouldn’t want to talk to celebrities for a living?! His instagram account is both hilarious and updated often. By following Ryan Seacrest, you will be able to keep up to date on all types of celebrity activity and see how genuinely happy and excited Seacrest is to spend time with them.

1. Taylor Swift

Username: Taylorswift

Taylor Swift is awesome in general, but especially on instagram. She is constantly looking for new ways to give back to her fans, and constantly thanks them for their support. She is always updating about her latest tours, accomplishments, meetings, etc. She is definitely not a boring celebrity to follow!

1. Ashley Benson

Username: itsashbenzo

Ashley Benson is fun, young, and ultimately someone you just want to live vicariously through. Whether you’re a fan of her show (Pretty Little Liars) or the movies she is currently a part of, she is always posting great pictures of her cast and crew. If you’ve never wanted to be an actress, her instagram will change that and make you want to fly to Hollywood immediately. 

1. Channing Tatum

Username: channingtatumunwrapped

Because why wouldn’t you want to look at a sexy man every day?

1. Miranda Kerr

Username: mirandakerr

Miranda Kerr is drop dead gorgeous, so naturally her instagram is a lot of the same. Her account it plastered with gorgeous scenery, beautiful clothes, her adorable son, and tons of inspirational quotes. She is a must follow.

1. Emma Roberts

Username: EmmaRoberts6

Emma just seems like the type of girl you can realate to! I often mistake her posts for those of my friends, but that’s what makes her awesome and unique! She loves to goof around in her pictures and post pictures that make you laugh.

1. Her Campus Bryant!

Username: HerCampusBryant

If you don’t follow us, please log on to your instragram immediately and search @HerCampusBryant. Press the blue “follow” button and scroll through all of our fun pictures and videos. Our posts range from the fun events we take part in on campus, to our summer adventures, to our daily meetings, and all the free goodies sponsors love to send Her Campus! We have various photo blogs and photo contests that you won’t want to miss so be sure to follow us on instagram! 

Devon is a senior at Bryant University.  As a Marketing and Communications major, Her Campus is everything that Devon loves. Her hometown of Rutland, Vermont is where she was born and raised.  She attended Philadelphia University for her freshmen year of college as a Fashion Industry Management major, but discovered her true passion was the business aspect of the fashio industry, leading her to transfer to a nationally ranked business school, Bryant University.  Devon is the co-president of the Her Campus chapter at Bryant and is also a Research Assistant in the school's Office of Planning and Institutional Research.  You will see Devon on campus organizing HC events, running around finishing projects, or hanging out with her friends.  Devon's passions include: writing, dance, the ocean, and spending time with the people she loves.