Life > Academics

Where Each Zodiac Sign Can Ace Finals: A Guide To Ideal Study Spots

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.

With only two more weeks of classes at Brown before reading period, it is not too early to begin preparing for your finals studying locations! Luckily, there are so many ideal locations on and off campus that can motivate you (as best possible!) to conclude the semester successfully. Your zodiac sign might guide you to just the perfect place to absolutely embrace your productive stride. 

Water Signs (Cancer, Scorpio, & Pisces): You are known for your emotions, sensitivity, and embrace of alone time. Acknowledging your need for introspection during periods of stress and studying, consider adventuring off campus to be near the Providence River solo. The RISD library is the perfect place to bring a coffee and study which is near the water and offers the prime space for pensive contemplation of your materials. 

Air Signs (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius): You are known to be social and relational, so studying with other people and collaboratively will augment your studies based on your zodiac characteristics. The Blue Room is your ideal destination for studying – the hum of students ordering coffee, pastries, and studying alongside you will propel you forward. The booths and floor plan of the tables foster valuable participation and team project conversations. 

Fire Signs (Aries, Leo, & Sagittarius): You are filled with energy so you will thrive in a vibrant, upbeat environment. If your adventurous spirit compels you to roam farther, consider the Boston Public Library. Take the MBTA to the South Station, stroll past Tatte along the way for a coffee and energy boost, and fall into a fruitful mode of studying. 

Earth Signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn): You are strong, motivated, and assured. The Rock is your place for studying! Not only does the title correspond to your grounded, earth zodiac sign, but it also provides a classic library environment with nice natural lighting, tables, and quiet zones to maximize your study experience. 

Maggie Seidel is the President of the Her Campus at Brown chapter. In this role, she oversees and recruits new members and writers, produces content for Pinterest and Instagram, manages the calendar, editorial process, and brand partnerships, leads weekly meetings and outreach, and contributes weekly articles. Maggie studies International & Public Affairs and Entrepreneurship, and she is a current sophomore. She is also a chair on the executive leadership team of Brown University's Women in Business, the Co-Editor-In-Chief of the Intercollegiate Finance Journal, a teaching assistant for an entrepreneurship class at Brown, and a member of Kappa Delta sorority. Her Campus is Maggie's place of happy. She also loves to play tennis, celebrate holidays of any and all kinds, curate new Pinterest boards, and enjoy a leisurely weekend brunch and cup of warm coffee.