Spring Weekend Tanks In Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.

Spring Weekend is fast approaching, which means that lots of tanks are being printed. Also, with Chance The Rapper, Diplo, and Lauryn Hill (!) coming to town, we all want to look our best as we live it up. If you are looking for a few creative ways to wear your tank, I’ve got you covered.

1) Cut it into a crop top and pair it with some high waisted jeans or shorts! Easy, breezy, and beautiful! Crop tops are heavenly, especially at those cramped and sweaty parties. 

2) A bit chilly outside? (Obviously, it’s Providence). Grab a blazer! It’s always a safe bet that that the weather is going to vary. It snowed this week and it’s March. So, I don’t know what to think anymore. Anyway, a brightly colored blazer looks super cute over any Spring Weekend tank. Or, you could go with a classic white. But, since Spring Weekend can be a bit messy, make sure to carry a mini stain remover with you. 

3) Feeling flowy? Tuck in your tank into your skirt with a belt! Your legs will be free to dance the night away! Just make sure to wear some spandex shorts under you skirt. That way, you can move however you would like without flashing the crowd. 

Isabelle is a native New Yorker from Great Neck, Long Island. She is currently a sophomore at Brown University. Throughly in love with medicine and media, she hopes to become a medical correspondent for a major news outlet. When she isn't DJing for 95.5 WBRU or writing for HerCampus, you can find her on the elliptical watching Scandal. Or, in her room watching Scandal. Depends on the day. She also loves the color green, is obsessed with smoothie making, and loves to rep her Haitian heritage.