This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.

Anyone else having trouble finding new music for the new semester? Well same, but we did most of the hard work for you. We made the perfect playlist for pregaming this Spring. We have a great combo of new songs and some bops from the most nostalgic time of our life, senior spring. If finding music isn’t one of your strong suits, we hope this takes something off of your plate. The playlist is long, but they’re all gems. To get you excited, here are some highlights.

Click, follow, listen!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7x6QQvJtGT5ITuYEr9WOlZ?si=SYe-NwZlSnSS…

I Hope by Gabby Barrett

If you haven’t found this song yet, you are missing out. It’s been awhile since we’ve found a song that we can listen on repeat for days without getting sick of it, but trust us, this is it. It is especially “it” if you can relate to the lyrics (listen and see what we mean).

Purple Hat by Sofi Tukker

This is the kind of song that your parents, if they are like ours, will grimace at while lecturing you about how this isn’t music. But, it is a really hype song and will get you on your feet.

Shake Something by Louis The Child

A great combination of rap and dance music. This is one of those beats that gives you that invincible feeling that comes with feeling the base in your chest, and its quick verses will put you in the mood for a night out, guaranteed. 

Time to Pretend by MGMT

This song is the pinnacle of the bittersweet feeling of youth. It’s one of those songs that reminds you that you’re young and stupid, and only will be for a little while. 

Ballin by Mustard and Roddy Rich

It starts off slow, but quickly picks up, and it’s hard to get out of your head. 

1. I Hope

2. Ballin

3. How to Love (remix)

4. ROXANNE

5. Godzilla

6. RITMO

7. HIGHEST IN THE ROOM

8. The Box

9. What Am I – Cash Cash Remix

10. Who’s Got Your Love

11. Sonnentanz – Sun Don’t Shine

12. Carry On

13. Hearts Ain’t Gonna Lie

14. Purple Hat

15. Drinkee

16. Fake ID

17. One Day

18. Shake Something

19. Free

20. Cross Me

21. Ghenghis Khan

22. Time to Pretend

23. Not OK

24. Mother- 8 MIX

25. Hot Girl Bummer

26. SOS

27. Takeaway

28. What I Like About You

29. So Close

30. Higher Love

31. Drunk Enough to Say That I Love You

32. Sixteen

33. I’m Not Alright

34. Who Do You Love

Nora is the Campus Correspondent for Brown University's chapter. She is a Junior from New York studying Applied Math-Economics. Her interests are writing, painting, and playing tennis.
Katharine is the Co-Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus Brown chapter. She is a Junior concentrating in Public Policy.