This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3uOy4BEiQxhtTeK0XXqpVZ?si=XpJesqd-QeCvjfashZG3kw

Even in a pandemic, you can listen to good party music. But do it in small groups please… 

Our last playlist, “Spring Has Sprung,” got great reviews, but we think the time has come for a new one. Whether you’re putting on makeup or having a good time with your pod, this playlist will elevate your mood. Enjoy this list of absolute bops. As one early listener said, “this playlist is kinda fire wow.”

Some personal favorites…

Mood (feat. Iann Dior) by 24kGoldn

One could say it is the song of the summer. Listen. You’re welcome.

Alive by Empire of the sun

It’s not a new one, but this song = serotonin. 

Party Girl (Remix) by StaySolidRocky, Lil Uzi Vert

You may have heard this one on tik tok and there’s a reason why it blew up… 

Go Bang by PNAU

Repetitive and minimal lyrics, but never gets old. After listening to it probably upwards of 1000 times this summer, I clearly still want to listen on repeat.

Laugh Now Cry Later by Drake, Lil Durk

We were a little apprehensive about adding this song to the playlist cause it’s a little slow, but the beat drops make it so worth it 

Burn Fast (Louis Vivet Remix) by Bryce Fox

This song is a classic and this remix will never ~burn~ out. 

Good Things Fall Apart by ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion

The verses of this song are a little mellow, we’re not gonna lie. BUT the chorus slaps and will give you driving-in-the-car-screaming-favorite-songs-with-your-friends vibes .

Katharine is the Co-Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus Brown chapter. She is a Junior concentrating in Public Policy.
Nora is the Campus Correspondent for Brown University's chapter. She is a Junior from New York studying Applied Math-Economics. Her interests are writing, painting, and playing tennis.