This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.

Now that you know the specifics of how to online shop effectively from last week’s article, it’s time to take on the more daunting task of finding items you love. The internet is basically a never-ending wardrobe, so knowing where to look for great pieces can be tricky. However, no matter your price range, here are some great places to find everyday or unique items to complete your closet.

Tops and Dresses

$ – Brandy Melville

A generic staple in every girl’s closet that never fails, Brandy Melville is a great place to search for basics. Their items can be worn day-to-day and can save you in a pinch when you feel like you have “nothing to wear.” The website also provides a lookbook, which can offer ideas on how to pair their items. Their orders usually arrive within four to five days, and free shipping is offered over $100.

$$ – Princess Polly

This Australian brand has great, simple, and trendy items for your everyday look. Princess Polly is also amazing for festival outfits and “going out” tops. It is the perfect place to look for two-piece outfits or playsuits. This site allows a full 30 days for return in the form of refund or store credit, which is valid for a full 12 months.

$$$ – Réalisation Par

Réalisation has a wide selection of shirts and dresses that are simple and elegant. Their pieces range in color and pattern but can be dressed up or down for any occasion. Here you can find anything from a spring dress to a sophisticated top for an interview. The only downside is that returns must be requested within seven days of delivery, so make sure you love the piece!

Pants and Skirts

$ – Urban Outfitters

Whether you are looking for some basic bottoms or searching for a piece to spice up your outfit, Urban has you covered. They have pants and skirts that are daring and wild, but also a great selection of basics. Try their BDG jeans for an everyday, comfortable, cute, and effortless look. Returns can be made online or in store up to one month after the purchase.

$$ – Levi’s

An American classic, Levi’s denim will never let you down. With every fit and shade known to (wo)man, you are guaranteed to find your perfect pair here. Keep it casual on a lazy day with the boyfriend fit or channel your inner Kylie Jenner with her personal favorite style, the infamous wedgie jean. To top it all off, Levi’s really has your best interest at heart with a generous 60-day return policy.

$$$ – Reformation

Although Reformation is more commonly known for their tops and dresses, they also have an amazing and unique selection of bottoms. Ranging from long and flowy skirts to skin tight jeans, this store has you covered for any season. Ref is also a great place to online shop, with a three-week window for returns.

Swim

$ – Zaful

Zaful and several other sites such as AliExpress, Romwe and Shein can be great online boutiques to check out for affordable swimwear. You can often find similar styles to those at high-end stores but at a much lower price. However, be sure to read the reviews considering that the low prices sometimes result in lower quality. Although their shipping time may not be the best, returns can be made within a month of purchase and free shipping is offered on orders over $50.

$$ – Baythe Swim

This relatively new online shop offers a nice selection of simple suits in both classic and bold colors. Every suit is made with regenerated Italian fabric and all packaging is biodegradable, making your purchase great for both you and the environment. The brand focuses on being minimalistic and aims to reflect the cool, laid-back vibes of an Australian summer.

$$$ – Solid and Striped

Solid and Striped focuses exclusively on creating bathing suits in all patterns, colors, and styles. Besides some great simple suits, anything from leopard print to velvet bikinis can be found here. Check out the “His and Hers” section to find adorable matching swimwear for you and your friends or significant other. A return window of three weeks is allotted.

Everyday Intimates

$ – Everlane

Keep it simple with everyday undergarments from Everlane. Every item is made with almost 100% cotton, ensuring that they are comfortable during any activity. These pieces are simple, affordable, and work for every body type. Whether you are having a lazy day on the couch or running around to classes, Everlane’s intimates are perfect. With a courteous 60-day return policy, there’s no reason not to order.

$$ – Inamorata BODY

Be one of the first to order from Emily Ratajkowski’s new swimwear and intimates collection, Inamorata Woman. The items being sold fall on a large spectrum, from casual and comfy to more lacey and dramatic. The line offers more conventional colors, like black and pink, but also some unexpected hues such as lime green. This online boutique allows for returns within 15 days of delivery.

$$$ – Negative Underwear

This brand, made by women for women, focuses on “fit, function, comfort, and aesthetics.” These undergarments are simple—they lack padding and decorative details in the hope of maximizing comfort, while maintaining luxury. The shop also offers “Negative kits” which are package deals of their seasonal best sellers. They conveniently provide a “Trying on Tips” under their FAQs to ensure maximum satisfaction with their products. However, in the unlikely event that you change your mind about your Negatives, you have 21 days to return the products.

A freshman at Brown University, originally from New York City. I intend to study neuroscience and also enjoy art. I love discovering new places and restaurants with friends and I can't wait to keep exploring Providence!
Campus Correspondent for Brown University's Chapter