This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.

Caroline Payumo, 2013 

What inspired this look today?

Now that the weather’s nice, I can’t bring myself to wear pants. Ever. My wardrobe mostly consists of plain tops and slightly more interesting bottoms, so I just throw on whatever I get my hands on first.  

Where did you get the pieces of your outfit?

My top is from this random store called Bob’s in Seekonk, my skirt is from Unique, a local thrift store in Jersey, and my sandals are so old I couldn’t even tell you where I got them from. 

Where do you shop?

Literally everywhere. Right now, the majority of my new clothing comes from either Aritzia, Topshop, Gilt.com or random thrift shops. I’ve also been known to shop in the kid’s section of Zara. 

How would you describe your style?

All over the place. One day I’ll wear head-to-toe black, the next I’ll be a straight-up hippie in florals. I wear what I find interesting, which are usually those little details on a garment that make it unique. 
Isabelle is a native New Yorker from Great Neck, Long Island. She is currently a sophomore at Brown University. Throughly in love with medicine and media, she hopes to become a medical correspondent for a major news outlet. When she isn't DJing for 95.5 WBRU or writing for HerCampus, you can find her on the elliptical watching Scandal. Or, in her room watching Scandal. Depends on the day. She also loves the color green, is obsessed with smoothie making, and loves to rep her Haitian heritage.