Everyone, I met this REALLY cute freshman…
Name: Max Pinkiert
Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Concentration: International and Public Affairs
February 9th, 2002
He’s an Aquarius!
2. Favorite Movie:
3. Favorite TV Show:
4. Most listened to song of 2020:
“Motivate,” J. Cole
5. Favorite song right now:
“Devastated,” Joey Badass
6. Favorite Sport:
Football to watch, lacrosse to play
7. Favorite spot on campus:
“My dorm, I can’t go anywhere else”
8. Favorite Restaurant in Providence:
East Side Pockets
9. Favorite Restaurant from hometown:
“Henry’s Sandwich Station, I order a Cuban or a double bacon cheeseburger.”
10. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life:
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
“On a boat in Miami”
Okay big baller…
12. One thing you can’t live without:
Note: Likes cheeseburgers.
13. Dream Superpower:
14. Currently crushing on someone?
15. Who’s your idol?
16. Celebrity Crush:
17. If you could trade places for a day with one celebrity, who would it be?
18. What do you look for in a friend?
“Someone who’s fun!”
19. What do you look for in a romantic partner?
“Honesty, excitement, spontaneity, and a good smile.”
20. Ideal date:
21. Spirit animal:
If you’re looking for a nice, fun-loving guy to watch Spaceballs and eat cheeseburgers with, Max is your man! If you’re Chantel Jeffries, contact Max directly.