This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.

Name: Gardner “Gardy B” Gendron

Year: 2021

Hometown: Bedford, NH

Concentration: Economics

1. Favorite movie:

Catch Me if You Can

1. Favorite song:

Ooh la la — Faces

1. Favorite spot on campus:

Grad center bar

1. Favorite restaurant in Providence:

Harry’s Burgers

1. Dream job:

The job that Barrett Hazeltine has

1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?:

Happy

1. One thing you want to cross off your bucket list:

Sail across the Atlantic

1. One thing you can’t live without:

Yerba Matte

1. Do you have a secret talent?:

I can swim without a lifejacket

1. Currently crushing on someone?:

Yeah

1. Celebrity crush:

Emma Watson’s RPL

1. What do you look for in a girl?:

Someone who likes long car rides

1. What is your ideal date?:

Finish up homework at the Rock, play a game of pool at GCB, then hit the Hub in Boston

1. Spring break plans:

Ultra

Nora is the Campus Correspondent for Brown University's chapter. She is a Junior from New York studying Applied Math-Economics. Her interests are writing, painting, and playing tennis.
Katharine is the Co-Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus Brown chapter. She is a Junior concentrating in Public Policy.
Caleigh is the Co-Campus Correspondent of the Brown University chapter of Her Campus. She is in the class of 2021 studying History and French. She has previously held an internship position at Latina Magazine and worked as a social media editor for the Brown Daily Herald. She currently works as a digital marketing consultant for SiO Beauty. Caleigh grew up in New York City, where in her free time she explored neighborhoods looking for the best sushi and pizza, sharing her experiences through her food Instagram @food_overdudes.