Emily in Paris. (L to R) Lily Collins as Emily, Ashley Park as Mindy in episode 209 of Emily in Paris
Photo by Stéphanie Branchu/Netflix
Life > Experiences

7 Celebrity-Approved Activities For You & Your Bestie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.

No one does best friends quite like some of our favorite celebrity duos. From show-stopping red carpet events, to luxurious sun and ski getaways, and nights out, there is so much best friend inspiration we can gain from some of Hollywood’s starriest names.

dinner date: kendall jenner & Hailey bieber

For your next dinner out with your BFF, pick a color scheme and make a statement while enjoying your meal ensemble. There are so many acclaimed restaurants in Providence that are sure to treat you like a celebrity for the evening.

sports game: Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale

As the winter sports season commences at Brown, rally your BFF and dress in Bruno attire while cheering in the arena, stadium, or rink!

ski day: Lili Reinhart, Madelaine Petsch, & Camilla Mendes

The iconic Riverdale trio made it out to the slopes, which gives us all the perfect inspiration to go skiing in New England as snowfall gathers soon!

workout together: Romee Strijd & Taylor Hill

Enjoy a burst of endorphins with your BFF by scheduling a workout session at the Nelson or going to the gym together and doing some partner strength training in addition to your typical solo exercise routine.

Dress to Impress: Jennifer Aniston & Courtney Cox

The quintessential Friends-ship. There are few that do best friends like Rachel and Monica, so we can definitely gain some inspiration from their on and off the screen friendship. Getting glam together for a formal, party, or celebration is a Jennifer-Courtney approved move.

Go Shopping Together: Gigi & Bella Hadid

Sisters truly are the best of friends. Plan a sister or BFF shopping excursion at local boutiques, thrift shops, or your favorite name-brand stores nearby and enjoy a friend’s advice when you are trying on potential new purchases.

Plan a vacation together: Ashley Benson & Shay Mitchell

Pretty Little Liars’ stars Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell embraced an ocean escape to Maui. Whether you and your BFF want to travel via plane, train, or car, you will not regret scheduling an adventure with your friends. Rhode Island and nearby New England towns feature some amazing beaches that are prime for a relaxing girls’ trip.

Maggie Seidel is the President of the Her Campus at Brown chapter. In this role, she oversees and recruits new members and writers, produces content for Pinterest and Instagram, manages the calendar, editorial process, and brand partnerships, leads weekly meetings and outreach, and contributes weekly articles. Maggie studies International & Public Affairs and Entrepreneurship, and she is a current sophomore. She is also a chair on the executive leadership team of Brown University's Women in Business, the Co-Editor-In-Chief of the Intercollegiate Finance Journal, a teaching assistant for an entrepreneurship class at Brown, and a member of Kappa Delta sorority. Her Campus is Maggie's place of happy. She also loves to play tennis, celebrate holidays of any and all kinds, curate new Pinterest boards, and enjoy a leisurely weekend brunch and cup of warm coffee.