matteo catanese PI8Hk 3ZcCU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
matteo catanese PI8Hk 3ZcCU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What Is So Significant About Easter Sunday?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Broward chapter.

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life, He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?” – John 11:25-26

1 Corinthians 15:3-4

….that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rise again the third day according to the Scriptures.

1 Peter 1:3

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

1 Corinthians 15:21-22

For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.

Romans 8:34

It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.

Romans 10:9

That if you confess with your mouth the Lord-Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved!

I'm Miss. Congeniality of Broward College North Campus, Events Coordinator of the Psychology Club at Broward College North Campus, new president of Her Campus Broward, I work for Student Services at Broward College North Campus, and I just like to get involved in many great activities that benefit my personal growth.