What Does Your Favorite Color Say About You?

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Find the color, find your nature....

White:

You are organized and very independent, and you rely on intense practicality to solve every problem.

Black:

You strive for power and control in life, but are often artistic and intuitive and do not share things well with others.

Gray:

You are cool and composed and a very reliable person who tends to conform to keep the peace.

Red:

You have drive and determination, and you prefer action and risk-taking behaviors. Your biggest need is for physical fullfillment and fitness.

Purple:

You are a perfectionist who requires emotional security in life, and you are a good humanitarian who helps others in need.

Pink:

All you want in life is unconditional love and to be accepted for who you are by your peers.

Orange:

You love to be with people and socialize with them, as you want to be accepted and respected as a part of a group.

Blue:

You want to find inner peace and absolute truth, and you always make an effort to think of others and their needs.

Green:

You are loyal and very frank with others, and you consider your reputation a very important part of your life.

Yellow:

You enjoy learning and sharing knowledge with others, and you feel a need to always express your individuality.

Brown:

You are a great friend, and you value a stable and simple life over material things.

Favorite Colors By Gender

Males:

• 42% blue
  • 25% green
  • 12% purple
  • 8% red
  • 5% yellow
  • 7% orange
  • 1% pink

Females:

• 29% blue
  • 19% green
  • 27% purple
  • 9% red
  • 6% yellow
  • 3% orange
  • 7% pink

Here are some random facts about color you may not have known!

• Red is the first color a baby sees, around 2 weeks of age.
  • 40% is the percentage of people worldwide whose favorite color is blue, by far the most popular color.
  • White is considered the safest color for a car.
  • Red and yellow together are the most appetizing colors, thus why they're used in a lot of fast food signs.
  • Pink is the most calming color, used in some prisons and mental health institutions to sedate worked-up prisoners and patients.