Thanksgiving; Tips and Tricks….

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Broward chapter.

I personally would like to share with you some tips and tricks to help you get through the Thanksgiving holiday….

1. Plan your menu, print recipes, cut out magazine recipes, and grab your cook books. Check out and put out; peanut butter and peppers.
  2. Make your grocery list, and try to get your shopping done in one day.
  3. Clean your refridgerator to make room for groceries, make a head recipes and Thanksgiving leftovers.
  4. About a day or two prior, prep ingredients like cutting onions, celery and carrots.
  5. The day before T-day or even two days before make your dips, spreads, and butters.
  6. About 4 days before Turkey day, check your turkey to see how long it needs to be thawed. Remember, a thawed turkey can last up to 4 days in the fridge.
  7. Set your table the night before.
  8. Use your Crockpot to make simple recipes, like carmelized apples, soups and potatoes. This will be a time saver when dinner time comes.
  9. On Thanksgiving morning, just plan accordingly to cooking times of your food. Remember the longer the cooked turkey sits, the jucier it gets.
  10. Relax, it’s about family, friends, and being together.

I'm Miss. Congeniality of Broward College North Campus, Events Coordinator of the Psychology Club at Broward College North Campus, new president of Her Campus Broward, I work for Student Services at Broward College North Campus, and I just like to get involved in many great activities that benefit my personal growth.