How do you keep calm and stay pretty the seemingly effortless way? If you have not heard of the best beauty tips from your own circle, then here is something really cool that is in store for you. Let’s admit it, looking pretty and staying pretty takes so much time and effort. So, if you are one lazy girl like me then you might want to take this article seriously. Here are some tips to keep yourself freshly pretty both inside and outside….
MAJOR TIPS TO FOLLOW:
- Change your pillowcase weekly, and use a fresh towel daily to avoid contaminating your face.
- Hair products with oil, silicones and plasticizers will clog your pores if they got on your skin.
- Make sure to avoid your face when spritzing perfume.
- Adding moisturizer last locks in active ingredients, and helps products be more effective in repairing your skin.
Now for the main steps:
- Wash your face with warm water, and a mild cleanser and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Apply toner and wait for it to dry. Toner is useful for those with extremely oily skin.
- Apply any topical medications, such as acne treatment.
- Apply eye cream or serum, and let dry. This will help prevent collagen damage.
- Apply moisturizer. Drying out your skin will actually cause it to produce more oil.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF of at least 30 to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
- Apply makeup primer or foundation, and proceed with your makeup routine.
This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.