This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Broward chapter.

What is the truth about the crucifixion?

“Fascinating….lucidly written and carefully documented, it is a valuable addition to the library of anyone seeking to understand the origins of Christian faith.”Chicago Tribune

“Controversial….a sensation.” Publishers Weekly

“An intriguing mystery.”King Features Syndicate

The Passover Plot

The Passover Plot may shatter your faith – or strengthen it. It may awe you – or anger you. But you will not be able to dismiss the evidence of the message it delivers!

The mutli-million copy bestseller that rocked the establishment view of the life of Jesus.

The Passover Plot shows us the historical evidence that Jesus was a mortal man, a young genius who believed himself to be the Messiah and deliberately and brillantly planned his entire ministry according to the Old Testament prophecies – even to the extent of plotting his own arrest, crucifixion and resurrection.

With resurgent interest in the history of Christianity spurred by Mel Gibson’s The Passion of the Christ and Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code, The Passover Plot is set to engage a new generation of readers hungry for the truth.

The Philosopher

Dr. Hugh J. Schonfield, eminent historian, biblical archeologist and bestselling author of more than 40 books, was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for his services towards international humanity.  

I'm Miss. Congeniality of Broward College North Campus, Events Coordinator of the Psychology Club at Broward College North Campus, new president of Her Campus Broward, I work for Student Services at Broward College North Campus, and I just like to get involved in many great activities that benefit my personal growth.