LINGUA Language Center

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Broward chapter.

Live! Learn! Play!

Everyone wants to learn another language that they don’t know from their native language! It is exciting and interesting how other people from different parts of the world speak that is so much more different than your own! It is good for job applications and other services as well! So….there is a program called the LINGUA Language Center right here at Broward College North Campus! Here are further details:

Spanish Class: Tuesday – Thursday. Portuguese Class: Monday – Wednesday, both are 6-week courses.

It is usually $395 for its regular price, but for BC students is $345 if you redeem a discount by using the code SETNORTH at the checkout.

Ph: 954-201-7954 E-mail: info@LinguaSchool.com Toll Free: 1-888-6-LINGUA

Address: 1000 Coconut Creek, Blvd. Coconut Creek, FL 33066

Other Branches: Fort Lauderdale and Weston.

This is an exclusive service provider and coordinator of English and foreign language continuing education programs for Broward College. Also, accredited by ACCET!

This is authorized by federal law to enroll non – immigrant foreign students, just saying from what was told.

You can find this specific program on these social media’s: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Google!

Enjoy learning!  

I'm Miss. Congeniality of Broward College North Campus, Events Coordinator of the Psychology Club at Broward College North Campus, new president of Her Campus Broward, I work for Student Services at Broward College North Campus, and I just like to get involved in many great activities that benefit my personal growth.
Ana Cedeno is a journalism major and campus correspondent for Broward College. Originally from Guayaquil, Ecuador, she immigrated to the United States when she was twelve years old and continued her education in the sunny, politically contradictory, swamp state of Florida. She has since been published by both her college newspaper and the online grassroots journalism publication Rise Miami News. A fan of literature since age 6, she's an enthusiast of language and making her opinion known, while still hearing out the other side and keeping an open mind for growth.