This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Broward chapter.

Going back to school can be very stressful, especially high school if I may say. We all want to accomplish our goals to make time in high school “live.” 

So, here are some tips to survive the struggles of high school life:

• Don’t dress to impress for anyone, do it for yourself.
  • Popularity doesn’t really mean anything.
  • That boy/girl you’re crushing on right now probably won’t mean anything to you once you graduate.
  • Be prepared to lose at least one middle school friend, even though it will feel painful to do so.
  • If you’re a freshman, seniors will/may try to take advantage of your innocence. 
  • Boys/girls will still exist after you graduate, so don’t make a relationship your main focus.
  • Don’t goof off in your freshman year of high school, your will honestly regret it in the future.
  • Learn to stand up for yourself. People in high school will hurt your feelings, even without feeling a thing.

Overall, good luck in your year in high school! Make it worth your while!

I'm Miss. Congeniality of Broward College North Campus, Events Coordinator of the Psychology Club at Broward College North Campus, new president of Her Campus Broward, I work for Student Services at Broward College North Campus, and I just like to get involved in many great activities that benefit my personal growth.