Eco Fashion Tips

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

I came across this very useful, yet awesome site which peaked my interest. This could help a ton if people, honestly! So, here are tips of how to be eco friendly, while looking stylish past endless limits.

1.  Do You Need It?: Do you need to buy the item? How often will you wear it? Or will it just sit unworn in your closet?
  2. Research: Learn more about who made your clothes and if the workers are being treated friendly.
  3. Buy Second Hand: Before purchasing brand new, try searching for the item second hand.
  4. Eco-Friendly Fabrics: Choose organic, natural and biodegradable materials over toxic synthetic plastic materials.
  5. Shop Local: Locally produced goods have a lower carbon footprint and strenthens the local economy. 
  6. Choose Quality: Buy well-made items that are built to last over cheap items made for disposability. 
  7. Bring A Reusable Bag: Soy no to extra packaging. Some shops like to wrap items in tissue paper, but this is just wasteful.
  8. Say No To Packaging: Say no to extra packaging. Some shops like to wrap items in tissue paper, but honestly; this is just wasteful.
  9. Wash Less: Much of a garment's environmental impact occurs after purchase. Don't dry clean, and wash only when needed.
  10. Make It Last: Treat your items with care so that they will last longer, and you won't need to shop as regularly.