This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Broward chapter.

A lot of people don’t even know what there undertone is, mainly because it isn’t part of most conversations. Here are descriptions to see which one best describes you!

Beige Undertone

Silver jewelry flatters you best! When it comes to sunning, you love the SPF and burn easily as well as the fact that your undertone is naturally pink.

Neutral Undertone

Silver or Gold jewelry? Both look beautiful on you! Whether you’re catching rays, you tan at first but burn after being out too long. Your undertones are a mix of pink and yellow.

Sand Undertone

Gold jewelry is most definitely flattering on you! You tan like a bronze goddess when you’re having fun in the sun. Therefore, your undertone is naturally yellow.

Honey Undertone

Gold is your jewelry go-to! When you get some sun, you tan easily and get a rosy glow on your cheeks. Overall, your undertone is peachy.

I'm Miss. Congeniality of Broward College North Campus, Events Coordinator of the Psychology Club at Broward College North Campus, new president of Her Campus Broward, I work for Student Services at Broward College North Campus, and I just like to get involved in many great activities that benefit my personal growth.