Art to Heart Comes to BC

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Broward chapter.

Bravo! Bravo! Magnifico! Heart 2 Art, is a talent show event that was founded and created by our one and only….Gabriel Roman. Gabriel created this program to have talented people come and perform their talents to the public here at Broward College North Campus. A lot of people are very shy and don’t show off their amazing talents, kind of like the underdogs of society. Gabriel has these people come and show who they really are and he guides them to show such awesomeness!  Here at Broward College North Campus, we have of course our; Beauty Pageants and Talent Shows. 

Even those who win titles of those competitions as well like; Mr. and Miss. BC (Broward College) North Campus, Miss. Congeniality, Amazing Runner Ups, Best Dressed, Most Talented, Crowed Favorite, and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for winning the talent show. 

Heart 2 Art does not categorize at all! It is all equal footing. Gabriel not only gets people from Broward College North Campus but from everywhere else in South Florida to sparkle and shine! Because everyone is special in their own way and be shown in the eyes of the public is most definitely important. Pretty much, this guy Gabriel has a heart of gold because he is a leader that puts a smile on everyone’s faces. Yes, these events are really long but it all worth it at the end.  It is like putting yourself on the map! *LITERALLY!* Definition of Singing: To make musical sounds with the voice; especially with a set tune.

Definition of Dancing: Move rhythmically to music; typically following a set sequence of steps. Definition of Instrumentation: The particular instruments used in a piece of music; the manner in which a piece is arranged for instruments. Definition of Acting: The art or occupation of performing in plays, movies, or television productions. Definition of Poetry: The literary work in which special intensity is given to the expression of feelings and ideas by the use of distinctive style and rhythm; poems collectively or as a genre of literature.  Definition of Artistry: A person who produces paintings or drawings as a profession or hobby. Yeah! At Heart 2 Art, lots of great people did such spectacular work and showing their talents.

No matter what is may be; singing, dancing, instrumentation, acting, poetry, and or artistry. It was so freaking fantastic and no matter what, show people what you can do! Even if it is not these things, do it! Because like I said, it will all work out in the end and you all will be happy!      

I'm Miss. Congeniality of Broward College North Campus, Events Coordinator of the Psychology Club at Broward College North Campus, new president of Her Campus Broward, I work for Student Services at Broward College North Campus, and I just like to get involved in many great activities that benefit my personal growth.
Ana Cedeno is a journalism major and campus correspondent for Broward College. Originally from Guayaquil, Ecuador, she immigrated to the United States when she was twelve years old and continued her education in the sunny, politically contradictory, swamp state of Florida. She has since been published by both her college newspaper and the online grassroots journalism publication Rise Miami News. A fan of literature since age 6, she's an enthusiast of language and making her opinion known, while still hearing out the other side and keeping an open mind for growth.