This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Broward chapter.

Today, we honor those who have fought for your country and risked their lives countless of times.

So, here is a brief summary about the significance of Vetrans Day….

Vetrans Day is an official United States holiday which honors people who have served in our armed services. These men and women are known as vetrans, and it is a federal holiday that is observed on November 11th. This day set aside that helps us remember the anniversary of the end of World War One. The battles of World War One were formally ended at the 11th month of 1918.  

We celebrate Vetrans Day each year as a time to be dedicated to the cause of world peace, and we overall thank our vetrans for serving and giving to make our country free, peaceful, and strong.

I'm Miss. Congeniality of Broward College North Campus, Events Coordinator of the Psychology Club at Broward College North Campus, new president of Her Campus Broward, I work for Student Services at Broward College North Campus, and I just like to get involved in many great activities that benefit my personal growth.